2013年7月22日星期一

Study Skill - Task 5


Introduction

  Since the Renaissance, artistic progress and resolves the issue one of important standards of art history writing, therefore, following the Renaissance and its painted Church frescoes, the Zenith, the Town Hall, aristocratic apartments and villas are excellent mock. 3D street painting can be seen as the logical developments in contemporary art and extended. So-called 3D painting, as the name suggests is the paintings displayed at the ground to strike a solid artistic effect or directly to ground as carriers for painting. 3D painting, "art specialization" concept further developed, it features a ground for media, using Planar perspective principle, to create a visually to the virtual stereo, so that visitors have a sense of immersive. Scene in stereoscopic 3D painting, delicate, crisp, often entrusts its artistic effects can be achieved.
Objective
 
First of all, what I studied painting and what is a 3D sculpture .
Second, I'm sure my ideas and I want to make work. My work is a combination of 3D painting and sculpture. Giving a sense of innovation.
Finally, access to information began my art. 
Problem Statement
 
I have to let people know my work performance is what it means. Let people see my work will have a fresh feeling, rather than what others did. Let people know my inner thoughts, desire for freedom, eager to do what want to do, instead of being tied.
Idea
 
First, my creativity comes from everyday life. This concept is the creation of contrast between light and dark relationships using color, giving a three-dimensional visual impact. With the simplest materials, the completion of the most beautiful works, gives the subject is difficult to understand. Let people guess.
                                                             For this work, I only around a theme, that is freedom! Because freedom is the existence of life in this world the most basic conditions. So I value. This is a pair vicissitudes hands handcuffed. Impossible to solve. But his fists tightly. Shows that he is very eager to freedom, and do not give up. Simultaneously, give us power; tell us the normal life of the people, to cherish the powers. Also gave people courage to those who have lost freedom, I hope they never lose faith. Finally, is a warning: remind people never crime.
Methodology

                                             Figure 1:sketches drawn on white paper.

Figure 2:with scissors cut good foam board the size of the will sketches paste up..
                                 
                     Figure 3:painted color on paper, all parts of good painting, make a 3D effect.:
Installation process
   
                                 
                                           Figure 4: The ball of paper into a paper ball
                                            Figure 5: The paper roll into the paper roll
                                    
                                                           Figure 6: Ready materials
                  
                                                 Figure 8: The white latex brush to paper towels


Figure 10:The last colour, dry, is completed

Results
I finished my creativity, work even though it looked a bit rough, but overall I was quite satisfied. This pair of hands tied up with ropes, embodies the concept of my thoughts, freedom! Lessons, the next time I will do better.


Conclusion
Combine sculpture and painting works also very effective, the effect of sculpture, painting assistance. This looks more three-dimensional than painting, sculpture and surpasses mere beauty.
This is my
first attempt, although the work is very rough, but it is theoretically possible, if give me enough time. I will do more sophisticated work.
References
Paul Fogg "The 20th century German art."
Mountains at Saint- Rémy  -- Van Gogh
Goldfish and Palette  -- Henri Matisse
 

 

没有评论:

发表评论